Resolver will never pass on your personal data to third parties or marketing list. We will never share your personal data with anyone without your permission - your case will go to the firm you’re complaining about and, if appropriate, to an ombudsman.
Articles in this section
- Can I speak to Resolver on the phone?
- Add a company to the system
- Does Resolver argue my case for me?
- How do I raise a case with a company?
- What do I do if I don't get a reply
- Why can't I see the Resolver app on the app store?
- Will you share my information?
- Are you affiliated with/paid by the company I'm complaining to?
- I would like to delete my Resolver account.
- Can I raise a case about a non-UK branch of a company through Resolver?