If you receieve a final response or 'deadlock' letter from a company you can contact Resolver to request the escalation date is moved forward. (This will generally only relate to regulated organisations).
Articles in this section
- Can I speak to Resolver on the phone?
- Add a company to the system
- Does Resolver argue my case for me?
- How do I raise a case with a company?
- What do I do if I don't get a reply
- Why can't I see the Resolver app on the app store?
- Will you share my information?
- Are you affiliated with/paid by the company I'm complaining to?
- I would like to delete my Resolver account.
- Can I raise a case about a non-UK branch of a company through Resolver?