It depends on the nature of the complaint and your associated consumer rights. If you would like to re-visit your complaint, respond to the last communication from the company in your case file or call them directly.
Articles in this section
- I can't access the support form
- Can I speak to Resolver on the phone?
- Add a company to the system
- Does Resolver argue my case for me?
- How do I raise a case with a company?
- What do I do if I don't get a reply
- Why can't I see the Resolver app on the app store?
- Will you share my information?
- Are you affiliated with/paid by the company I'm complaining to?
- I would like to delete my Resolver account.