It depends on the nature of the complaint and your associated consumer rights. If you would like to re-visit your complaint, respond to the last communication from the company in your case file or call them directly.
Articles in this section
- Can you give me advice on my case?
- The company hasn't responded - what do I do?
- I can't access the support form
- Why can't I see the Resolver app on the app store?
- Will you share my information?
- Are you affiliated with/paid by the company I'm complaining to?
- I would like to delete my Resolver account.
- Can I raise a case about a non-UK branch of a company through Resolver?
- Can I speak to Resolver on the phone?
- Why is my case file closed/empty of content?