If you want to add information to your Resolver case file, it depends on what form the information is in. If it is a document, there is an "Add Document" option in your case file, and you can attach it that way. If it is an email, you will need to save the email as a PDF file (open the email and select Print, which will give you the option to save it as a PDF), which you can then upload to your Resolver case file.
Articles in this section
- Add a company to the system
- Does Resolver argue my case for me?
- How do I raise a case with a company?
- What do I do if I don't get a reply
- Will you share my information?
- Are you affiliated with/paid by the company I'm complaining to?
- I would like to delete my Resolver account.
- Can I raise a case about a non-UK branch of a company through Resolver?
- Can I speak to Resolver on the phone?
- Why is my case file closed/ empty of content?