If only one case file has communication sent out, close the one with no communications. If they both have emails sent, wait until you receive a response, and continue on with only one, closing the other.
Articles in this section
- Can I speak to Resolver on the phone?
- Add a company to the system
- Does Resolver argue my case for me?
- How do I raise a case with a company?
- What do I do if I don't get a reply
- Why can't I see the Resolver app on the app store?
- Will you share my information?
- Are you affiliated with/paid by the company I'm complaining to?
- I would like to delete my Resolver account.
- Can I raise a case about a non-UK branch of a company through Resolver?