Response times will vary from company to company. Resolver spaces out the contact escalations in accordance with industry standards, as proposed by regulators. A reasonable case resolution time can vary between 1-8 weeks.
Articles in this section
- How do I re-open my case file?
- The company hasn't responded - what should I do?
- How do I reduce the size of a document or image?
- Can I get in contact with Resolver?
- Why is my case file closed/empty of content?
- What is the maximum size image I can upload to my case file?
- Can Resolver bring forward my escalation to the ombudsman or ADR date?
- How do I upload supporting evidence to my case file?
- Should I respond to communication from the company outside my Resolver account?
- Will Resolver update me on my case?