Response times will vary from company to company. Resolver spaces out the contact escalations in accordance with industry standards, as proposed by regulators. A reasonable case resolution time can vary between 1-8 weeks.
Articles in this section
- Re-opening a case
- Can I speak to Resolver on the phone?
- Can you give me advice on my case?
- How do I raise a case with a company?
- The company hasn't responded - what do I do?
- I can't access the support form
- Why can't I see the Resolver app on the app store?
- Will you share my information?
- Are you affiliated with/paid by the company I'm complaining to?
- I would like to delete my Resolver account