Response times will vary from company to company. Resolver spaces out the contact escalations in accordance with industry standards, as proposed by regulators. A reasonable case resolution time can vary between 1-8 weeks.
Articles in this section
- Can I speak to Resolver on the phone?
- Add a company to the system
- Does Resolver argue my case for me?
- How do I raise a case with a company?
- What do I do if I don't get a reply
- Will you share my information?
- Are you affiliated with/paid by the company I'm complaining to?
- I would like to delete my Resolver account.
- Can I raise a case about a non-UK branch of a company through Resolver?
- Why is my case file closed/ empty of content?