The unique Resolver email assigned to you is the contact address of your case file. To view your new messages you simply have to login to your case file and it will display any new messages received into this email.
Articles in this section
- I can't access the support form
- Can I speak to Resolver on the phone?
- Add a company to the system
- Does Resolver argue my case for me?
- How do I raise a case with a company?
- What do I do if I don't get a reply
- Why can't I see the Resolver app on the app store?
- Will you share my information?
- Are you affiliated with/paid by the company I'm complaining to?
- I would like to delete my Resolver account.